Northwestern vs Michigan State Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 13 Game
Northwestern vs Michigan State Week 13 Game Info
Week 13 College Football Game
No. 11 Northwestern Wildcats (5-0, 5-0 Big Ten) vs. Michigan State Spartans (1-3, 1-3 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 28, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Spartan Stadium – East Lansing, MI
Northwestern vs Michigan State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NW: (-800) | MSU: (+520)
Spread: NW: -13.5 (-115) | MSU: +13.5 (-105)
Total: 40.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NW: (76%) | MSU: (24%)
Northwestern v Michigan State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Northwestern: (88.5%) | Michigan State: (11.5%)
Northwestern vs Michigan State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Michigan State is 38-20 all-time against Northwestern and the Spartans won the most recent head-to-head matchup, 31-10, on Sept. 21, 2019.
- Northwestern is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Michigan State.
- The total has hit the under in each of Northwestern's last five games.
- Michigan State is 3-10 ATS in its last 13 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Michigan State's last five games against Northwestern.
- Northwestern defeated Wisconsin, 17-7, in its most recent game.
- Michigan State lost to Indiana, 24-0, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.