Northern Illinois vs Central Michigan Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for CFB Week 8 Game
Week 8's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Northern Illinois Huskies and Central Michigan Chippewas.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Northern Illinois vs Central Michigan Point Spread
The Chippewas are 4.5-point home favorites against the Huskies. Central Michigan is -110 to cover the spread, while Northern Illinois is -110 to cover as the 4.5-point underdog.
Northern Illinois vs Central Michigan Over/Under
The over/under for the Northern Illinois vs Central Michigan Week 8 college football matchup is set at 56.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Northern Illinois vs Central Michigan Moneyline
The Huskies vs Chippewas moneyline has Central Michigan as a -215 favorite, while Northern Illinois is the +172 underdog on the road.
Northern Illinois vs Central Michigan Betting Trends
- Central Michigan is 31-24-1 straight up in 56 all-time head-to-head matchups against Northern Illinois.
- Central Michigan defeated Northern Illinois, 40-10, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 11, 2020.
- Northern Illinois is 0-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Central Michigan.
- Northern Illinois is 3-6 straight up in its last nine games against a MAC opponent.
- Central Michigan is 9-2 straight up in its last 11 home games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Central Michigan's last eight games.
Northern Illinois vs Central Michigan Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NIU: (+172) | CMU: (-215)
Spread: NIU: +4.5 (-110) | CMU: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 56.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NIU: (N/A) | CMU: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.