Northern Colorado vs Washington State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 2
Northern Colorado Bears (0-1, 0-1 Away) vs. No. 22 Washington State Cougars (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 7, 2019
Start Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: Martin Stadium – Pullman, WA
Northern Colorado vs Washington State Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: NOCO: +43 (-110) | WSU: -43 (-110)
Total: 63 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NOCO: 20% | WSU: 80%
Northern Colorado vs Washington State Betting Trends
- Northern Colorado is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Northern Colorado's last five games.
- Washington State is 12-2 ATS in its last 14 games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Washington State's last six games.
- Washington State is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 games.
- Northern Colorado lost, 35-18, to the San Jose Spartans in Week 1.
- Washington State defeated the New Mexico State Aggies, 58-7, in Week 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.