North Texas vs Florida International Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 12 Game
By Larry Rupp
North Texas vs FIU Week 12 Game Info
Week 12 College Football Game
North Texas Mean Green (4-6, 3-3 C-USA) vs. Florida International Panthers (1-9, 0-6 C-USA)
Date: Saturday, November 20, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Riccardo Silva Stadium – Miami, FL
North Texas vs FIU Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNT: (-420) | FIU: (+310)
Spread: UNT: -10.5 (-104) | FIU: +10.5 (-118)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
North Texas vs FIU Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: North Texas wins (70.6%)
North Texas vs FIU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Florida International is 5-3 straight up in eight all-time head-to-head matchups against North Texas.
- North Texas defeated Florida International, 17-14, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 22, 2014.
- North Texas is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in four of North Texas' last six games against a Conference USA opponent.
- Florida International is 1-7 straight up in its last eight home games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Florida International's last 12 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.