North Carolina Central vs Richmond Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for College Basketball Game
North Carolina Central vs Richmond Basketball Game Info
North Carolina Central Eagles (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Richmond Spiders (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Nov. 9, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Robins Center – Richmond, VA
North Carolina Central vs Richmond Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NCCU: (+2500) | RICH (-20000)
Spread: NCCU: +27 (-110) | RICH: -27 (-110)
Total: 137.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NCCU: (N/A) | RICH: (+15000)
North Carolina Central vs Richmond Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
North Carolina Central vs Richmond Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between North Carolina Central and Richmond.
- North Carolina Central is 1-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Richmond is 11-4 straight up in its last 15 home games.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of North Carolina Central's last 20 games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Richmond's last six games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.