North Carolina Central vs Marshall Week 2 Game Info
Week 2 College Football Game
North Carolina Central Eagles (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Marshall Thundering Herd (1-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 11, 2021
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Joan C. Edwards Stadium – Huntington, WV
North Carolina Central vs Marshall Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NCCU: (+4000) | MRSH: (-100000)
Spread: NCCU: +42.5 (-118) | MRSH: -42.5 (-104)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NCCU: (N/A) | MRSH: (N/A)
North Carolina Central vs Marshall Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN and will be updated when available.
Winning Percentage Prediction: North Carolina Central: (0.8%) | Marshall: (99.2%)
North Carolina Central vs Marshall Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between North Carolina Central and Marshall.
- North Carolina Central is 0-11 straight up in its last 11 road games.
- Marshall is 14-3 straight up in its last 17 home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of North Carolina Central's last six games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Marshall's last 12 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.