North Carolina vs Baylor Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for March Madness Round 2 Game (Mar. 19)
North Carolina vs Baylor Basketball Game Info
2022 March Madness East Region — Second Round
No. 8 North Carolina Tar Heels (25-9) vs. No. 1 Baylor Bears (27-6)
Date: Saturday, March 19, 2022
Time: 12:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Dickies Arena — Fort Worth, TX
North Carolina vs Baylor Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNC: (+198) | BAY: (-245)
Spread: UNC: +5.5 (-110) | BAY: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 148 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UNC: (+10000) | BAY: (+1000)
North Carolina vs Baylor Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to ESPN Matchup Predictor.
Prediction: Baylor Bears win (80.5%)
North Carolina vs Baylor Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between North Carolina and Baylor.
- North Carolina is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Baylor is 2-2-1 ATS in its last five neutral site games.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of North Carolina's last 14 games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Baylor's last eight games against ACC opponents.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.