Cover Photo: Getty Images
Nigeria vs France Match Location & Start Time
2019 FIFA Women's World Cup (France)
Group A: Nigeria (1-0-1, 3 points) vs. France (2-0-0, 6 points)
Date: Monday, June 17, 2019
Start Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Roazhon Park – Rennes, France
Nigeria vs France Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NIG: (+1900) | FRA: (-750) I DRAW: (+650)
Spread: NIG: +2 (+170) | FRA: -2 (+130)
Total: 3.5 – Over: (+130) | Under: (-166)
Team to Score the First Goal: NIG: (+500) | FRA: (-650) I NO GOALS: (+2300)
Odds to Win Group A: NIG: (+10000) | FRA: (-20000)
Odds to Win 2019 Women's World Cup: NIG: (+10000) | FRA: (+340)
Nigeria vs France Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- France is 2-0-0 (W-D-L) in its last two head-to-head matches against Nigeria.
- France defeated Nigeria, 8-0, in their most recent head-to-head match, which was an international friendly played on April 6, 2018.
- France is 5-0-0 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Nigeria is 1-0-4 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- France defeated Norway, 2-1, in its last game at the 2019 Women's World Cup.
- Nigeria defeated South Africa, 2-0, in its last game at the 2019 Women's World Cup.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.