New York vs Chicago Match Info
2021 MLS Regular Season Game
New York Red Bulls (6-4-9, 22 points) vs Chicago Fire FC (5-5-11, 20 points)
Date: Saturday, August 28, 2021
Time: 6:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Red Bull Arena – Harrison, NJ
New York vs Chicago Odds & Spread
All MLS betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NY: (-135) | CHC: (+310) | DRAW: (+260)
Spread: NY: -1 (+220) | CHC: +1 (+100)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-138) | Under: (+114)
Team to Score the First Goal: NY: (-180) | CHC: (+155) I NO GOALS: (+1200)
New York vs Chicago Prediction & Pick
All MLS expert picks and predictions are according to SportsMole.
Outcome: New York Red Bulls Win
Total Goals: Under 2.5
New York vs Chicago Betting Trends
- New York is 5-2-2 (W-D-L) in its last nine home games.
- Chicago is 0-1-7 (W-D-L) in its last eight away games.
- New York is 2-1-2 (W-D-L) in its last five games against Chicago.
- New York defeated Columbus Crew, 1-0, in its most recent match on Wednesday, August 18.
- Chicago lost to Orlando City SC, 1-0, in its most recent match on Saturday, August 21.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.