Guardians vs Renegades Game Info
XFL Week 5
New York Guardians (2-2, 0-2 Away) vs. Dallas Renegades (2-2, 0-2 Home)
Date: Saturday, March 7, 2020
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: Globe Life Park in Arlington — Arlington, TX
Guardians vs Renegades Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYG: (+255) | DAL: (-330)
Spread: NYG: +8 (-110) | DAL: -8 (-110)
Total: 37 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NYG: 80% | DAL: 20%
Odds to Win 2020 XFL Championship: NYG: (+1000) | DAL: (+500)
Guardians vs Renegades Stats
- New York is averaging 12.3 points per game (PPG) (No. 8 in the XFL).
- New York is surrendering 18.3 PPG (T-No. 2 in the XFL).
- Dallas is averaging 19.5 PPG (No. 4 in the XFL).
- Dallas is surrendering 18.3 PPG (T-No. 2 in the XFL).
- New York defeated the Los Angeles Wildcats, 17-14, at home in Week 4.
- Dallas lost to the Houston Roughnecks, 27-20, at home in Week 4.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.