New Mexico vs Texas A&M Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 3 Game
New Mexico vs Texas A&M Week 3 Game Info
Week 3 College Football Game
New Mexico Lobos (2-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 7 Texas A&M Aggies (2-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 18, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Kyle Field – College Station, TX
Coverage: SEC Network
New Mexico vs Texas A&M Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNM: (+1800) | TAMU: (-8000)
Spread: UNM: +28.5 (-120) | TAMU: -28.5 (-102)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UNM: (N/A) | TAMU: (N/A)
New Mexico vs Texas A&M Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: New Mexico: (0.7%) | Texas A&M: (99.3%)
New Mexico vs Texas A&M Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Texas A&M is 4-0 straight up in four all-time head-to-head matchups against New Mexico.
- Texas A&M defeated New Mexico, 55-14, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 11, 2017.
- New Mexico is 0-12 straight up in its last 12 away games.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of New Mexico's last 18 games as an underdog.
- Texas A&M is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Texas A&M's last seven games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.