New Mexico vs San Diego State Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 6
Week 6's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the New Mexico Lobos and San Diego State Aztecs.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
New Mexico vs San Diego State Point Spread
The Aztecs are 19.5-point home favorites against the Lobos. San Diego State is -110 to cover the spread, while New Mexico is -110 to cover as the 19.5-point underdog.
New Mexico vs San Diego State Over/Under
The over/under for the New Mexico vs San Diego State Week 6 college football matchup is set at 42.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
New Mexico vs San Diego State Moneyline
The Lobos vs Aztecs moneyline has San Diego State as a -2000 favorite, while New Mexico is the +920 underdog on the road.
New Mexico vs San Diego State Betting Trends
- San Diego State is 27-12 in 39 all-time head-to-head matchups against New Mexico.
- San Diego State defeated New Mexico, 31-23, in their last meeting on Nov. 3, 2018.
- New Mexico is 7-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games against San Diego State.
- San Diego State is 5-0 straight up in its last five home games.
- New Mexico is 0-14 straight up in its last 14 road games.
- The total has hit the under in five of San Diego State's last seven games against New Mexico.
New Mexico vs San Diego State Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNM: (+920) | SDSU: (-2000)
Spread: UNM: +19.5 (-110) | SDSU: -19.5 (-110)
Total: 42.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UNM: (N/A) | SDSU: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.