New Mexico vs Boise State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 12
New Mexico Lobos (2-7, 0-5 Mountain West) vs. No. 21 Boise State Broncos (8-1, 5-0 Mountain West)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 16, 2019
Time: 10:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Albertsons Stadium – Boise, ID
New Mexico vs Boise State Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: UNM: +27.5 (-105) | BSU: -27.5 (-115)
Total: 59 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UNM: 37% | BSU: 63%
New Mexico vs Boise State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Boise State defeated New Mexico, 28-14, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs on Sept. 14, 2017.
- Boise State is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with New Mexico.
- Boise State is 8-1 in the nine all-time, head-to-head matchups with New Mexico.
- New Mexico was on bye in Week 11, but the Lobos lost to Nevada, 21-10, on the road in Week 10.
- Boise State defeated Wyoming, 20-17 (OT), at home in Week 11.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Stuart Easton is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Stuart Easton also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username stueast13. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.