New Mexico State vs Hawai'i Week 8 Game Info
Week 8 College Football Game
New Mexico State Aggies (1-6, 0-4 Away) vs. Hawai'i Rainbow Warriors (3-4, 2-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, October 23, 2021
Time: 11:59 p.m. EST
Venue: Clarence T.C. Ching Athletics Complex – Honolulu, HI
New Mexico State vs Hawai'i Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NMSU: (+570) | HAW: (-900)
Spread: NMSU: +17.5 (-110) | HAW: -17.5 (-110)
Total: 60.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NMSU: (N/A) | HAW: (N/A)
New Mexico State vs Hawai'i Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: New Mexico State: (5.6%) | Hawai'i: (94.4%)
New Mexico State vs Hawai'i Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Hawai'i is 9-0 in nine all-time head-to-head matchups against New Mexico State.
- Hawai'i defeated New Mexico State, 41-20, in their last meeting on Sept. 25, 2021.
- New Mexico State is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Hawai'i's last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of New Mexico State's last five games.
- Hawai'i is 4-12 ATS in its last 16 games played in October.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.