New Mexico State vs Alabama Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 2
New Mexico State Aggies (0-1, 0-1 Away) vs. No. 2 Alabama Crimson Tide (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 7, 2019
Start Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Bryant-Denny Stadium – Tuscaloosa, AL
Coverage: SEC Network
New Mexico State vs Alabama Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: NMSU: +55 (-110) | BAMA: -55 (-110)
Total: 64.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NMSU: 69% | BAMA: 31%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: NMSU: (+100000) | BAMA: (+300)
New Mexico State vs Alabama Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- New Mexico State and Alabama have never faced one another prior to this upcoming 2019 Week 2 matchup.
- New Mexico State is 0-10 in its last 10 matchups against SEC opponents.
- New Mexico State is 0-19 in its 19 all-time matchups against SEC opponents.
- Alabama is 7-3 in its last 10 matchups against FBS Independent opponents.
- Alabama is 15-5 in its last 20 matchups against FBS Independent opponents.
- Alabama is 15-0 in in its last 15 games played in September.
- New Mexico State is 0-5 in its last five road games.
- Alabama defeated Duke, 42-3, as the home team on a neutral site at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta in Week 1.
- New Mexico State lost to Washington State, 58-7, on the road in Pullman in Week 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.