Nets vs Raptors Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets and Betting Insights
By Tristan Jung
Nets vs Raptors Game Info
Brooklyn Nets (13-11, 6-6 Away) vs. Toronto Raptors (16-8, 9-3 Home)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 14, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Scotiabank Arena – Toronto, ON
Nets vs Raptors Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BKN: (+260) | TOR: (-320)
Spread: BKN: +7.5 (-110) | TOR: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 219.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BKN: 64% | TOR: 36%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: BKN: (+5000) | TOR: (+4200)
Nets vs Raptors Betting Trends
- Brooklyn is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Brooklyn's last 12 games.
- Toronto is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in three of Toronto's last five games.
Nets vs Raptors Stats
- The Nets are averaging 112.4 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 10 in the NBA).
- The Nets are surrendering 112.9 PPG this season (No. 19 in the NBA).
- Toronto is averaging 110.8 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NBA).
- Toronto is surrendering 105.5 PPG (No. 7 in the NBA).
Nets vs Raptors Prop Bet
All Nets-Raptors betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lou Williams over 25.5 points + assists (-116) — In his last five games against the Rockets, Lou Williams has averaged 29.8 minutes and 14.4 field goal attempts per game. With the Clippers almost always needing Williams off the bench as an offensive spark to match James Harden, one can expect significant playing time and volume for the Clippers erstwhile sixth man. Williams is coming off a calf injury, but he still would've hit the over on this line despite being limited in his last game against the Suns. With the Rockets' defense still highly suspect, Williams should have no trouble going over 25.5 points and assists tonight.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.