Nets vs Raptors Game 1 Info
NBA Eastern Conference Playoffs Round 1 - Game 1
No. 7 Brooklyn Nets (35-37) vs. No. 2 Toronto Raptors (53-19)
Date: Monday, Aug. 17, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Lake Buena Vista, FL
Nets vs Raptors Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BKN: (+330) | TOR: (-420)
Spread: BKN: +9 (-110) | TOR: -9 (-110)
Total: 223.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BKN: 81% | TOR: 19%
Series Price: BKN: (+1800) | TOR: (-8000)
Odds to Win NBA Championship: BKN: (+24000) | TOR: (+1000)
NBA Playoff Bracket
Nets vs Raptors Predictions & Expert Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Spread: Toronto -9.5
Over/Under: Under 222.5
Nets vs Raptors Betting Trends
- Brooklyn is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games
- The total has hit the over in four of Brooklyn's last six games.
- Toronto is 7-2 ATS in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Toronto's last nine games.
Nets vs Raptors Stats
- Brooklyn is averaging 111.8 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 16 in the NBA).
- Brooklyn is surrendering 112.3 PPG this season (T-No. 18 in the NBA).
- Toronto is averaging 112.8 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NBA).
- Toronto is surrendering 106.5 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.