Nets vs Knicks Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Brooklyn Nets (6-6, 1-2 Away) vs. New York Knicks (5-6, 2-3 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Madison Square Garden — New York, NY
Nets vs Knicks Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BKN: (-198) | NY: (+166)
Spread: BKN: -4.5 (-114) | NY: +4.5 (-106)
Total: 218.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BKN: (55%) | NY: (45%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: BKN: (+600) | NY: (+25000)
Nets vs Knicks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Nets vs Knicks Betting Trends
- Brooklyn is 3-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Brooklyn's last six games.
- The total has hit the under in each of New York's last eight games.
- New York is 4-2 ATS in its last six games against Eastern Conference opponents.
- Brooklyn defeated Denver, 122-116, in its most recent game on Jan. 12, 2021.
- New York lost to Charlotte, 109-88, in its most recent game on Jan. 11, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.