Netherlands vs Canada 2019 Women's World Cup Betting Lines, Odds, Spread, Date and Start Time
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Netherlands vs Canada Match Location & Start Time
2019 FIFA Women's World Cup (France)
Group E: Netherlands (2-0-0, 6 points) vs. Canada (2-0-0, 6 points)
Date: Thursday, June 20, 2019
Start Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Stade Auguste Delaune II – Reims, France
Netherlands vs Canada Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NED: (+185) | CAN: (+155) I DRAW: (+210)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (+150) | Under: (-184)
Spread: NED: +1 (-210) | CAN: -1 (+500)
Team to Score the First Goal: NED: (+105) | CAN: (+100) I NO GOALS: (+650)
Odds to Win Group F: NED: (-230) | CAN: (+150)
Odds to Win 2019 Women's World Cup: NED: (+1400) | CAN: (+2200)
Netherlands vs Canada Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Canada is 2-0-0 (W-D-L) all-time against Netherlands, with the last match between these two nations coming as an international friendly match played on April 10, 2016.
- Netherlands is 5-0-0 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Netherlands is 2-0-0 (W-D-L) in the 2019 Women's World Cup, having outscored opponents by a combined 4-1 scoring differential.
- Canada is 4-1-0 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Canada is 2-0-0 (W-D-L) in the 2019 Women's World Cup, having outscored its opponents by a combined 3-0 scoring differential.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.