Nebraska vs Northwestern Week 10 Game Info
College Football Week 10
Nebraska Cornhuskers (0-1, 0-1 Big Ten) vs. Northwestern Wildcats (2-0, 2-0 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 7, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Ryan Field – Evanston, IL
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Nebraska vs Northwestern Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NEB: (+152) | NW: (-188)
Spread: NEB: +3.5 (-110) | NW: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NEB: (50%) | NW: (50%)
Nebraska vs Northwestern Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Nebraska: (31.7%)| Northwestern: (68.3%)
Nebraska vs Northwestern Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Nebraska defeated Northwestern, 13-10, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Oct. 5, 2019.
- Nebraska is 8-5 in the 13 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Northwestern.
- Northwestern is 3-2 straight up in its last five head-to-head matchups against Nebraska.
- Nebraska lost to then-No. 5 Ohio State, 52-17, on the road in Week 8.
- Northwestern defeated Iowa, 21-20, on the road in Week 9.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!