Nebraska vs Illinois Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 4
By Dan Israeli
Nebraska vs Illinois Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 4
Nebraska Cornhuskers (2-1, 0-0 Big Ten) vs. Illinois Fighting Illini (2-1, 0-0 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 21, 2019
Start Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Champaign, IL
Nebraska vs Illinois Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NEB: (-520) | ILL: (+380)
Spread: NEB: -13 (-110) | ILL: +13 (-110)
Total: 62 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NEB: 78% | ILL: 28%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: NEB: (+19000) | ILL: (+25000)
Odds to Win Big Ten Championship: NEB: (+3000) | ILL: (+25000)
Nebraska vs Illinois Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Nebraska defeated Illinois, 54-35, at home in Lincoln in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Nov. 10, 2018.
- Nebraska is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Illinois.
- Nebraska is 8-1-1 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Illinois.
- Nebraska is 7-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven matchups against Big 10 Conference opponents.
- Illinois is 2-18 straight up in its last 20 matchups against Big 10 Conference opponents.
- Nebraska defeated Northern Illinois, 44-8, at home in Week 3.
- Illinois lost to Eastern Michigan, 34-31, at home in Week 3.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.