NC State vs Syracuse Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
NC State vs Syracuse Basketball Game Info
NC State Wolfpack (7-5, 3-4 ACC) vs. Syracuse Orange (9-5, 3-4 ACC)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 31, 2021
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Carrier Dome – Syracuse, NY
NC State vs Syracuse Spread & Odds
All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NCST: (+205) | SYR: (-250)
Spread: NCST: +5.5 (-108) | SYR: -5.5 (-112)
Total: 147.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NCST: (23%) | SYR: (77%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NCST: (+10000) | SYR: (+10000)
NC State vs Syracuse Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
NC State: 31.2%
NC State vs Syracuse Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- NC State defeated Syracuse, 79-74, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 11, 2020.
- Syracuse is 7-6 in 13 all-time head-to-head matchups against NC State.
- NC State is 4-7-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Syracuse is 6-8 ATS this season.
- NC State defeated Wake Forest, 72-67, in its most recent game on Jan. 27, 2021.
- Syracuse lost to Virginia, 81-58, in its most recent game on Jan. 25, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!