Tonight's NBA schedule features a nine-game slate on November 19. The day's games are highlighted by an ESPN matchup between the Los Angeles Lakers and Boston Celtics.
NBA Predictions Today
The Duel has taken a look at the betting odds and predictions for all nine NBA games today. Check out the links below for our full betting preview for each matchup.
- Indiana Pacers vs Charlotte Hornets
- Golden State Warriors vs Detroit Pistons
- Los Angeles Lakers vs Boston Celtics
- Orlando Magic vs Brooklyn Nets
- Oklahoma City Thunder vs Milwaukee Bucks
- LA Clippers vs New Orleans Pelicans
- Chicago Bulls vs Denver Nuggets
- Dallas Mavericks and Phoenix Suns
- Toronto Raptors vs Sacramento Kings
NBA Picks Tonight
Taken from the betting previews above, here are the predictions for today's NBA games:
- Hornets (56.3%) def. Pacers (43.7%)
- Warriors (63.4%) def. Pistons (36.6%)
- Celtics (61.4%) def. Lakers (38.6%)
- Nets (89.7%) def. Magic (10.3%)
- Bucks (90.6%) def. Thunder (9.4%)
- Clippers (61.8%) def. Pelicans (38.2%)
- Nuggets (66.5%) def. Bulls (34.5%)
- Suns (75.4%) def. Mavericks (24.6%)
- Kings (62.6%) def. Raptors (37.4%)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.