NBA Predictions Today: Picks & Odds for NBA Games Tonight, Dec. 20
Tonight's NBA schedule features a six-game slate on December 20. The day's games are highlighted by an NBA TV matchup between the Philadelphia 76ers and Boston Celtics. The day also has one canceled game on the schedule, which was supposed to take place between the Orlando Magic and Toronto Raptors.
NBA Predictions Today
The Duel has taken a look at the betting odds and predictions for all nine NBA games today. Check out the links below for our full betting preview and prediction for each matchup.
- Philadelphia 76ers vs Boston Celtics
- Houston Rockets vs Chicago Bulls
- Oklahoma City Thunder vs Memphis Grizzlies
- Charlotte Hornets vs Utah Jazz
- Sacramento Kings vs Golden State Warriors
- San Antonio Spurs vs Los Angeles Clippers
NBA Picks Tonight
Taken from the betting previews above, here are the predictions for today's NBA games:
- Celtics (30.0%) def. 76ers (70.0%)
- Bulls (83.2%) def. Rockets (16.8%)
- Grizzlies (83.6%) def. Rockets (16.4%)
- Jazz (90.6%) def. Hornets (9.4%)
- Warriors (88.1%) def. Kings (11.9%)
- Clippers (80.0%) def. Spurs (20.0%)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.