Golden State Warriors star Steph Curry (+150) continues to maintain a slight lead over Kevin Durant (+200) for the NBA's Most Valuable Player award at the halfway point of the 2021-22 NBA season.
But Curry's lead has shrunk this month over Durant, and updated MVP odds on FanDuel Sportsbook show two-time regular season MVP and last year's NBA Finals MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo (+750) also cutting into the lead as a major MVP challenger. Giannis is averaging 33 points, 11 rebounds and 6 assists in his last 10 games. The Bucks battle the Warriors in a big showdown in Milwaukee Jan. 13.
Last season's MVP Nikola Jokic (+1500) remains in the MVP conversation. But this week's biggest mover is Grizzlies guard Ja Morant, who has cracked the top six of the MVP race while leading Memphis to 10 straight wins.
Here are the updated futures and MVP odds for the leading favorites and challengers, and a full list is available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
NBA MVP Odds 2022
1. Steph Curry, Golden State Warriors (+150)
2. Kevin Durant, Brooklyn Nets (+200)
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee Bucks (+750)
4. Nikola Jokic, Denver Nuggets (+1500)
5. Joel Embiid, Philadelphia 76ers (+3000)
6. Ja Morant, Memphis Grizzlies (+3000)
7. LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers (+3300)
8. DeMar DeRozan, Chicago Bulls (+4000)
9. Luka Doncic, Dallas Mavericks (+7000)
10. Devin Booker, Phoenix Suns (+7000)
11. Chris Paul, Phoenix Suns (+7000)
12. Donovan Mitchell, Utah Jazz (+8000)
13. Trae Young, Atlanta Hawks (+10000)
14. Jimmy Butler (+10000)
15. James Harden (+10000)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!