Expert Picks to Win NBA 3-Point Contest
The 2020 NBA All-Star 3-Point Contest, along with the 2020 NBA All-Star Weekend Skills Challenge, returns to centerstage this Saturday, Feb. 15, at the United Center in Chicago, Illinois. Joe Harris, the defending 2019 NBA 3-Point Contest champion, is currently the betting favorite at +300 odds to win it once again this weekend, according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
If you're thinking about making a wager on this NBA All-Star Weekend contest, it's always wise to consider the advice of some of the experts in the industry. With that in mind, here are a few expert picks and predictions to win this Saturday's NBA 3-Point Contest.
NBA 3-Point Contest Picks
Zach Buckley, of Bleacher Report, is picking Miami Heat third-year shooting guard Duncan Robinson to win this year's NBA 3-Point Contest.
CBS Sports' panel of seven NBA experts are leaning in a few different directions, but Duncan Robinson and Davis Bertans were the only two names to receive more than one endorsement.
- Brad Botkin: Buddy Hield
- Colin Ward-Henninger: Davis Bertans
- James Herbert: Joe Harris
- Jack Maloney: Davis Bertans
- Sam Quinn: Duncan Robinson
- Jasmyn Wimbish: Duncan Robinson
- Michael Kaskey-Blomain: Trae Young
ESPN's panel of 23 NBA experts landed on six different names across their predictions for this Saturday's 3-point contest, but gave Duncan Robinson the most votes with seven.
- André Snellings: Buddy Hield
- Andrew Han: Davis Bertans
- Andrew Lopez: Joe Harris
- Baxter Holmes: Trae Young
- Bobby Marks: Duncan Robinson
- Chris Herring: Davis Bertans
- Dave McMenamin: Davis Bertans
- Eric Woodyard: Trae Young
- Jackie MacMullan: Duncan Robinson
- Jerry Bembry: Joe Harris
- Jorge Sedano: Duncan Robinson
- Kevin Arnovitz: Duncan Robinson
- Kevin Pelton: Buddy Hield
- Malika Andrews: Joe Harris
- Marc Spears: Trae Young
- Nick DePaula: Duncan Robinson
- Nick Friedell: Duncan Robinson
- Ohm Youngmisuk: Joe Harris
- Omar Raja: Devin Booker
- Ramona Shelburne: Duncan Robinson
- Royce Young: Buddy Hield
- Tim Bontemps: Davis Bertans
- Tim MacMahon: Buddy Hield
Overall, the 31 experts highlighted above provided six different names in their picks to win this contest, but Duncan Robinson lead the way in predictions to win it all with 10.
Total Expert Picks to Win 2020 NBA 3-Point Contest
- Duncan Robinson: (10)
- Davis Bertans: (6)
- Buddy Hield: (5)
- Joe Harris: (5)
- Trae Young: (4)
- Devin Booker: (1)
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.