The NBA All-Star Game is the main event of the weekend, but the 3-Point Contest is arguably the most exciting part. Taking a look at the odds to win the event, provided by FanDuel Sportsbook, it should come as no surprise that Stephen Curry (+200) is favored to win. But he'll face some stiff competition from Devin Booker (+350).
Here are the rest of the odds to win the event, per FanDuel Sportsbook.
6. Jayson Tatum, F, Boston Celtics (+750)
5. Jaylen Brown, G/F, Boston Celtics (+750)
4. Donovan Mitchell, G, Utah Jazz (+650)
3. Zach LaVine, G, Chicago Bulls (+390)
2. Devin Booker, G, Phoenix Suns (+350)
1. Stephen Curry, G, Golden State Warriors (+200)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.