Nationals vs Tigers Game Info
Washington Nationals (41-41, 20-22 Away) vs. Detroit Tigers (27-51, 12-28 Home)
Date: Sunday, June 30, 2019
Time: 1:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Comerica Park – Detroit, MI
Nationals vs Tigers Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (-320) | DET: (+270)
Spread: WAS: -1.5 (-196) | DET: +1.5 (+166)
Total: 9 – Over (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 71% | DET: 29%
Probable Pitcher: WAS: Max Scherzer (7-5, 2.52 ERA) | DET: Jordan Zimmerman (0-5, 5.95 ERA)
Nationals vs Tigers Betting Trends
- Washington is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- Washington is 4-1 straight up in its last five road games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Detroit's last five games.
- Detroit is 1-8 straight up in its last nine games.
Nationals vs Tigers Stats
- Washington is averaging 5.02 runs per game this season (No. 11 in MLB).
- Detroit is averaging 3.46 runs per game this season (No. 30 in MLB).
- Max Scherzer has a 1-1 record with a 1.29 ERA in two career starts against Detroit.
- Jordan Zimmerman has a 0-1 record with a 3.86 ERA in one career start against Washington.
Nationals vs Tigers Prop Bet
All Nationals-Tigers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Half Moneyline: Washington Nationals (-270) — Max Scherzer has been one of the best pitchers in baseball over the course of his 12-year MLB career, and 2019 has been more of the same. The Nationals have won five straight games with Scherzer starting on the mound, and he's facing a more favorable matchup against the worst scoring offense in the league Sunday.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.