Cover Photo: Getty Images
Nationals vs Reds Game Info
Washington Nationals (25-33, 12-18 Away) vs. Cincinnati Reds (27-31, 15-14 Home)
Date: Sunday, June 2, 2019
Time: 1:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Great American Ball Park – Cincinnati, OH
Nationals vs Reds Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (-136) | CIN: (+116)
Spread: WAS: -1.5 (+122) | CIN: +1.5 (-144)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 69% | CIN: 31%
Probable Pitcher: WAS: Max Scherzer (2-5, 3.26 ERA) | CIN: Sonny Gray (2-4, 3.54 ERA)
Nationals vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats
- Washington is 6-2 straight up in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Washington's last seven road games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Cincinnati's last 10 games.
- Cincinnati is 1-9 straight up in its last 10 home games against Washington.
Nationals vs Reds Prop Bet
All Nationals-Reds betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Max Scherzer Strikeouts: Over 8.5 (-105) – Scherzer has been dealing this season, and he's even emerged as a favorite to secure his third NL Cy Young award in the last four seasons. The Washington Nationals' ace has fanned at least eight hitters in six of his last eight starts, racking up at least 9 Ks four times during that same span. Even though this is a lofty total to hit, Scherzer's recent dominance suggest it should be within his reach.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.