Nationals vs Phillies Game Info
Washington Nationals (12-20, 6-7 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (15-15, 11-9 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Sep. 1, 2020
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
Nationals vs Phillies Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WSH: (+138) | PHI: (-160)
Spread: WSH: +1.5 (-148) | PHI: -1.5 (+126)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): WSH: (N/A) | PHI: (N/A)
World Series Odds: WSH: (+5500) | PHI: (+4100)
Nationals vs Phillies Probable Pitchers
Nationals: Patrick Corbin (2-2, 3.82 ERA)
Phillies: Aaron Nola (3-2, 3.00 ERA)
Nationals vs Phillies Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Washington Nationals
Over/Under: Over 8.5
Nationals vs Phillies Betting Trends
- Philadelphia defeated Washington yesterday, 8-6.
- The total has hit the over in 14 of the Washington's last 18 games.
- Washington 1-6 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Philadelphia'a last five games when playing at home against Washington.
- Philadelphia is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games.
Nationals vs Phillies Stats
- Washington is averaging 4.84 runs per game this season (No. 9 in MLB).
- Washington is surrendering 5.06 runs per game this season (No. 19 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is averaging 5.60 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 5.53 runs per game this season (No. 29 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.