Nationals vs Padres Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Friday, June 7
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Nationals vs Padres Game Info
Washington Nationals (28-34, 13-19 Away) vs. San Diego Padres (32-31, 17-18 Home)
Date: Friday, June 7, 2019
Time: 10:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Petco Park – San Diego, CA
Nationals vs Padres Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (-108) | SD: (-108)
Spread: WAS: +1.5 (-230) | SD: -1.5 (+190)
Total: 9 – Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 38% | SD: 62%
Probable Pitcher: WAS: Erick Fedde (1-0, 2.55 ERA) | SD: Nick Margevicius (2-6, 5.40 ERA)
Nationals vs Padres Betting Trends
- Washington is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- Washington is 1-4 straight up in its last five games against San Diego.
- The total has hit the over in each of San Diego's last six games.
- San Diego is 2-4 straight up in its last six games.
Nationals vs Padres Stats
- Washington is averaging 4.80 runs per game this season (No. 16 in MLB).
- San Diego is averaging 4.05 runs per game this season (No. 26 in MLB).
- Erick Fedde has posted an 0-1 record with a 2.79 ERA in his two career appearances against San Diego.
- Nick Margevicius is 1-4 with a 7.09 ERA in his six career home starts. He has never faced the Nationals.
Nationals vs Padres Prop Bet
All Nationals-Padres betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Nick Margevicius - Strikeouts: Under 3.5 (-112) – Margevicius has really struggled this season, particularly in the strikeout department. The left-hander has only reached four strikeouts once during his last four starts, averaging 2.0 Ks per game during that same span.
Sign up with TVG and get a $200 risk free bet on any race at Belmont Park on Saturday or Sunday. Plus, exclusive to FanDuel players, get a $10 FanDuel bonus when you make your first deposit. Join now!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.