Nationals vs Mets Betting Odds, Spread, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Thursday, May 23
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Nationals vs Mets Game Info
Washington Nationals (19-30, 9-16 Away) vs. New York Mets (23-25, 12-8 Home)
Date: Thursday, May 23, 2019
Time: 12:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Citi Field – New York, NY
Nationals vs Mets Probable Pitchers & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (-142) | NYM: (+124)
Spread: WAS: -1.5 (+126) | NYM: +1.5 (-148)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 64% | NYM: 36%
Starting Pitcher: WAS: Stephen Strasburg (4-3, 3.32 ERA) | NYM: Steven Matz (3-3, 3.96 ERA)
Nationals vs Mets Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the over in five of Washington's last seven games.
- Washington is 1-5 straight up in its last six games.
- The Mets are 6-0 straight up in their last six home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Mets' last five home games against Washington.
Nationals vs Mets Prop Bet
All Nationals-Mets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Stephen Strasburg Strikeouts: Over 7.5 (-112) – Strasburg has been solid this season, posting a 4-3 record with a 3.32 ERA thus far. The Washington Nationals' starter has also racked up at least eight Ks in five of his last seven starts. Additionally, the New York Mets strike out an average of 9.62 times per game this season, which is the eighth-highest total in the MLB.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.