Nationals vs Braves Game Info
Washington Nationals (50-44, 24-24 Away) vs. Atlanta Braves (58-39, 28-19 Home)
Date: Thursday, July 18, 2019
Time: 7:20 p.m. EST
Venue: SunTrust Park – Cumberland, GA
Nationals vs Braves Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WSH: (-132) | ATL: (+114)
Spread: WSH: -1.5 (+114) | ATL: +1.5 (-134)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WSH: 37% | ATL: 63%
Probable Pitcher: WSH: Stephen Strasburg (11-4, 3.46 ERA) | ATL: Julio Teheran (5-6, 3.71 ERA)
Nationals vs Braves Betting Trends
- Washington 13-4 straight up in its last 17 games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Washington's last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Atlanta's last nine games.
- Atlanta is 8-3 straight up in its last 11 games.
Nationals vs Braves Stats
- Washington averaging 4.90 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- Atlanta is averaging 5.32 runs per game this season (No. 7 in MLB).
- Stephen Strasburg is 13-11 with a 4.03 ERA in 32 career starts against Atlanta.
- Julio Teheran is 6-6 with a 4.13 ERA in 21 career starts against Washington.
Nationals vs Braves Prop Bet
All Nationals-Braves betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Stephen Strasburg - Strikeouts: Over 6.5 (-112) – Strasburg has been a good source of strikeouts for the Nationals all season, with 144 strikeouts in 122 1/3 innings pitched. He's also been electric since the All-Star break, with 20 Ks in his first two games back. Considering he averages 8.0 strikeouts per outing against the Braves this season, there's a good chance he strikes out at least seven here.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.