Nationals vs Braves Game Info
Washington Nationals (51-44, 25-24 Away) vs. Atlanta Braves (58-40, 28-20 Home)
Date: Friday, July 19, 2019
Time: 7:20 p.m. EST
Venue: SunTrust Park – Cumberland, GA
Nationals vs Braves Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (-128) | ATL: (+112)
Spread: WAS: -1.5 (+126) | ATL: +1.5 (-148)
Total: 10 – Over (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 49% | ATL: 51%
Probable Pitcher: WAS: Patrick Corbin (7-5, 3.39 ERA) | ATL: Julio Teheran (5-6, 3.71 ERA)
Nationals vs Braves Betting Trends
- Washington is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games against Atlanta.
- Washington is 5-0 straight up in its last five road games against Atlanta.
- The total has hit the under in six of Atlanta's last eight home games.
- Atlanta is 14-5 straight up in its last 19 home games.
Nationals vs Braves Stats
- Washington averaging 4.99 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
- Atlanta is averaging 5.31 runs per game this season (No. 7 in MLB).
- Patrick Corbin is 5-1 with a 1.66 ERA in nine career appearances (seven starts) against Atlanta.
- Julio Teheran is 6-6 with a 4.13 ERA in 21 career starts against Washington.
Nationals vs Braves Prop Bet
All Nationals-Braves betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Julio Teheran - Strikeouts: Under 4.5 (+100) – Teheran has been hot on the mound lately, fanning six batters in each of his last two appearances. However, prior to that two-game stretch, Teheran had failed to surpass this mark in four straight contests, averaging only 2.75 Ks per game over that stretch.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.