Nationals vs Astros Game Info
2019 World Series – Game 2: (WAS leads 1-0)
Washington Nationals (93-69, 43-38 Away) vs. Houston Astros (107-55, 60-21 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Oct. 23, 2019
Time: 8:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Minute Maid Park – Houston, TX
Nationals vs Astros Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+158) | HOU: (-184)
Spread: WAS: +1.5 (-140) | HOU: -1.5 (+118)
Total: 7 – Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 37% | HOU: 63%
Probable Pitcher: WAS: Stephen Strasburg (3-0, 1.64 ERA) | HOU: Justin Verlander (1-2, 3.70 ERA)
Odds to Win World Series
2019 World Series – (WAS leads 1-0)
Astros Odds to Win World Series: (-120)
Nationals Odds to Win World Series: (+100)
Nationals vs Astros Betting Trends
- Washington is 7-0 straight up in its last seven games. The Nationals' last loss came in Game 3 of the NLDS vs. the Dodgers.
- The total has hit the under in five of Washington's last seven road games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of the Houston's last nine home games against Washington.
- Houston is 1-9 straight up in its last 10 home games against Washington.
Nationals vs Astros Stats
- Washington has scored 50 runs in 11 games played this postseason.
- Houston has scored 45 runs in 12 games played this postseason.
- Stephen Strasburg is 1-0 with a 1.80 ERA in three carer starts against Houston.
- Justin Verlander is 2-0 with a 2.57 ERA in two career starts against Washington.
Nationals vs Astros Prop Bet
All Nationals-Astros betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Stephen Strasburg - Strikeouts: Over 6.5 (+114) – Through three postseason starts, Stephen Strasburg has been utterly dominant with a 1.64 ERA and 33 strikeouts in 19 total innings. He has notched at least seven strikeouts in every start, with two double-digit K performances. With the way Strasburg has been pitching this postseason, he could keep that momentum going with at least seven Ks against the Astros tonight.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.