Naomi Osaka vs Anett Kontaveit Odds, Prediction, Betting Trends and Time for 2020 US Open
By michael obermuller
Osaka vs Kontaveit US Open Schedule & Info
US Open Women's Singles Fourth Round Match Info
No. 4 Naomi Osaka vs. No. 14 Anett Kontaveit
Date: Sunday, Sept. 6, 2020
Start Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center — New York, NY
Osaka vs Kontaveit Odds & Set Betting
All Osaka-Kontaveit betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: Naomi Osaka: (-230) | Anett Kontaveit: (+184)
To Win 1st Set: Naomi Osaka: (-180) | Anett Kontaveit: (+146)
Set Betting: Naomi Osaka: 2-0 (+120) | 2-1 (+260)
Set Betting: Anett Kontaveit: 2-0 (+380) | 2-1 (+410)
Odds to Win Women's US Open 2020 Singles Titles
All US Open betting odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Naomi Osaka (+340)
- Anett Kontaveit (+2200)
Osaka vs Kontaveit Expert Predictions & Pick
All US Open predictions & expert picks are according to Last Word on Tennis.
Jim Smith: Kontaveit in 3
Damian Kust: Kontaveit in 3
Andrew Watson: Kontaveit in 3
Osaka vs Kontaveit Head-to-Head Stats and Betting Trends
- Naomi Osaka defeated Marta Kostyuk in three sets in Round 3.
- Anett Kontaveit defeated Magda Linette in straight sets in Round 2.
- Osaka is 4-0 in four career matches against Kontaveit.
- Osaka is 3-0 against Kontaveit in three career matches on hard court.
- Osaka lost in the fourth round of the US Open in 2019.
- Osaka won the 2018 US Open.
- Kontaveit lost in the third round of the US Open in 2019.
- Kontaveit lost in the fourth round of the US Open in 2015.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.