Morgan State vs South Carolina State Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 10 MEAC Tournament
By Duel Staff
On Thursday in college basketball, the Morgan State Bears are playing the South Carolina State Bulldogs.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Morgan State vs South Carolina State Point Spread
South Carolina State is listed as an underdog by 4.5 points (-115 odds), and Morgan State, the favorite, is -105 to cover.
Morgan State vs South Carolina State Over/Under
Morgan State versus South Carolina State, on March 10, has an over/under of 144.5, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Morgan State vs South Carolina State Moneyline
Morgan State is a -200 favorite on the moneyline, while South Carolina State is a +162 underdog.
Morgan State vs South Carolina State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Morgan State win (61.6%)
Morgan State vs South Carolina State Betting Trends
- Morgan State has beaten the spread eight times in 25 games.
- Out of 25 Morgan State games so far this season, 11 have hit the over.
- Against the spread, South Carolina State is 14-12-0 this season.
- South Carolina State has seen 11 of its 30 games go over the point total.
Morgan State vs South Carolina State Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Morgan State: (-200) | South Carolina State: (+162)
- Spread: Morgan State: -4.5 (-105) | South Carolina State: +4.5 (-115)
- Total: 144.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)