Monchengladbach vs Man City Match Info
2020-21 Champions League Soccer - Round of 16 (Leg 1 of 2)
Borussia Monchengladbach vs Manchester City F.C.
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 24, 2021
Start Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Puskás Aréna — Budapest, Hungary
Stream: CBS All Access
Monchengladbach vs Man City Spread & Odds
All Champions League betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MON: (+850) | MNC: (-330) | DRAW: (+470)
Spread: MON: +1 (+230) | MNC: -1 (-110)
Total: 3.5 – Over: (+136) | Under: (-166)
Team to Score the First Goal: MON: (+250) | MNC: (-320) I NO GOALS: (+2100)
Odds to Win the Champions League: MON: (+10000) | MNC: (+270)
Monchengladbach vs Man City Expert Prediction & Pick
All Champions League expert picks and predictions are according to FiveThirtyEight projections.
Outcome: Man City Wins
Percentages: Monchengladbach (11%) | Man City (70%) | Draw (19%)
Monchengladbach vs Man City Betting Trends & Stats
- Borussia Monchengladbach lost to Real Madrid, 2-0, in its most recent Champions League match.
- Manchester City defeated Marseille, 3-0, in its most recent Champions League match.
- Monchengladbach is 1-2-2 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- Monchengladbach is 2-2-2 (W-D-L) in its last six Champions League matches.
- Man City is 5-0-0 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- Man City is 5-1-0 (W-D-L) in its last six Champions League matches.
- Man City is 3-1-0 (W-D-L) in its last four matches against Monchengladbach.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.