Missouri vs South Carolina Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Missouri vs South Carolina Basketball Game Info
No. 20 Missouri Tigers (13-6, 6-6 SEC) vs. South Carolina Gamecocks (5-10, 3-8 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 20, 2021
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Colonial Life Arena – Columbia, SC
Missouri vs South Carolina Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIZZU: (-164) | SCAR: (+138)
Spread: MIZZU: -3.5 (-110) |SCAR: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 151 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIZZU: (91%) | SCAR: (9%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MIZZU: (+5500) | SCAR: (+18000)
Missouri vs South Carolina Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
South Carolina: 41.2%
Missouri vs South Carolina Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Missouri defeated South Carolina, 81-70, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 19, 2021.
- Missouri is 7-6 all-time in 13 head-to-head games against South Carolina.
- Missouri is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games against South Carolina.
- The total has hit the over in four of South Carolina's last five games against Missouri.
- Missouri lost to Georgia, 80-70, in its most recent game on Feb. 16, 2021.
- South Carolina lost to Tennessee, 93-73, in its most recent game on Feb. 17, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.