Missouri vs Mississippi State Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball
Missouri vs Mississippi State Basketball Game Info
No. 13 Missouri Tigers (7-1, 1-1 SEC) vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs (6-4, 1-1 SEC)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 5, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Humphrey Coliseum — Starkville, MS
Coverage: SEC Network (SECN)
Missouri vs Mississippi State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIZ: (-152) | MSST: (+128)
Spread: MIZ: -2.5 (-114) | MSST: +2.5 (-106)
Total: 137.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIZ: (65%) | MSST: (35%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MIZ: (+6500) | MSST: (+12000)
Missouri vs Mississippi State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Mississippi State: 55.4%
Missouri vs Mississippi State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Mississippi State defeated Missouri, 67-63, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 29, 2020.
- Mississippi State is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Missouri.
- Mississippi State is 9-5 in the 14 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Missouri.
- Missouri defeated Arkansas, 81-68, in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
- Mississippi State lost to Kentucky, 78-73 (2OT), in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!