Missouri vs Auburn Basketball Game Info
No. 12 Missouri Tigers (10-2, 4-2 SEC) vs. Auburn Tigers (9-7, 3-5 SEC)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 26, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Auburn Arena – Auburn, AL
Missouri vs Auburn Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIZ: (+120) | AUB: (-142)
Spread: MIZ: +2.5 (-114) | AUB: -2.5 (-106)
Total: 149.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIZ: (56%) | AUB: (44%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MIZ: (+7500) | AUB: (N/A)
Missouri vs Auburn Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Missouri vs Auburn Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Missouri defeated Auburn, 85-73, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 15, 2020.
- Missouri is 6-6 in its 12 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Auburn.
- Auburn is 3-2 straight up in its last five head-to-head meetings with Missouri.
- Missouri is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Missouri is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games against Auburn.
- Auburn is 4-0-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Auburn's last 15 games.
- Then-No. 19 Missouri defeated then-No. 6 Tennessee, 73-64, on the road in its most recent game on Jan. 23, 2021.
- Auburn defeated South Carolina, 109-86, on the road in its most recent game on Jan. 23, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.