Miss State vs Vanderbilt Basketball Game Info
Mississippi State Bulldogs (7-4, 2-1 SEC) vs. Vanderbilt Commodores (4-4, 0-2 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 8, 2021
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Gymnasium – Nashville, TN
Miss State vs Vanderbilt Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSST: (-174) | VAN: (+146)
Spread: MSST: -3.5 (-110) | VAN: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 137.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MSST: (62%) | VAN: (38%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MSST: (+12000) | VAN: (+20000)
Miss State vs Vanderbilt Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Mississippi State: 65.7%
Miss State vs Vanderbilt Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Mississippi State defeated Vanderbilt, 80-70, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 8, 2020.
- Miss. State is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Vanderbilt.
- Miss. State is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Vanderbilt.
- Miss. State defeated Missouri, 78-63, in its most recent game on Jan. 5, 2021.
- Vanderbilt lost to Kentucky, 77-74, in its most recent game on Jan. 5, 2021
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.