Mississippi State vs Tennessee Basketball Game Info
Mississippi State Bulldogs (9-7, 4-4 SEC) vs. No. 18 Tennessee Volunteers (10-3, 4-3 SEC)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 26, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Thompson-Boling Arena – Knoxville, TN
Coverage: SEC Network
Mississippi State vs Tennessee Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSST: (+420) | TENN: (-560)
Spread: MSST: +9.5 (-110) | TENN: -9.5 (-110)
Total: 127.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MSST: (46%) | TENN: (54%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MSST: (+15000) | TENN: (+1500)
Mississippi State vs Tennessee Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Mississippi State: 16.1%
Mississippi State vs Tennessee Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Mississippi State defeated Tennessee, 86-73, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 1, 2020.
- Tennessee is 66-39 in its 105 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Mississippi State.
- Tennessee is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Mississippi State.
- Mississippi State is 1-4 straight up in its last five games against Tennessee.
- The total has hit the over in six of Mississippi State's last eight games.
- Tennessee is 2-4 against the spread in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Tennessee's last six games against Mississippi State.
- Mississippi State lost to Alabama, 81-73, on the road in its most recent game on Jan. 23, 2021.
- Tennessee lost to Missouri, 73-64, at home in its most recent game on Jan. 23, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.