Mississippi State vs South Carolina Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Mississippi State vs South Carolina Basketball Game Info
Mississippi State Bulldogs (19-10, 10-6 SEC) vs. South Carolina Gamecocks (17-12, 9-7 SEC)
Date: Tuesday, March 3, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Colonial Life Arena – Columbia, SC
Coverage: SEC Network
Mississippi State vs South Carolina Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSST: (+110) | SCAR: (-130)
Spread: MSST: +2 (-110) | SCAR: -2 (-110)
Total: 147 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MSST: 25% | SCAR: 75%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MSST: (+10000) | SCAR: (+125000)
Mississippi State vs South Carolina Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Mississippi State: 46.1%
South Carolina: 53.9%
Mississippi State vs South Carolina Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Mississippi State defeated South Carolina, 79-76, at home in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Feb. 19, 2020.
- Mississippi State is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with South Carolina.
- Mississippi State is 5-5 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with South Carolina.
- Mississippi State is 10-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games.
- The total has hit the over in six of South Carolina's last seven home games against Mississippi State.
- Mississippi State defeated Missouri, 67-63, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 29.
- South Carolina lost to Alabama, 90-86, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 29.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing
DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on
FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the
strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his
personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections
when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed
in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect
the views of FanDuel.