Mississippi State vs Kentucky Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 6 Game
By michael obermuller
Mississippi State vs Kentucky Week 6 Game Info
College Football Week 6
Mississippi State Bulldogs (1-1, 1-1 SEC) vs. Kentucky Wildcats (0-2, 0-2 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 10, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Kroger Field – Lexington, KY
Coverage: SEC Network
Mississippi State vs Kentucky Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSST: (+118) | UK: (-144)
Spread: MSST: +2.5 (-106) | UK: -2.5 (-114)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MSST: (44%) | UK: (56%)
Odds to Win SEC: MSST: (+4000) | UK: (+10000)
Mississippi State vs Kentucky Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Mississippi State: (35.2%) | Kentucky: (64.8%)
Mississippi State vs Kentucky Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Mississippi State defeated Kentucky, 28-13, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Sept. 21, 2019.
- Mississippi State is 24-23 in the 47 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Kentucky.
- Mississippi State is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Kentucky.
- Mississippi State is 9-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games against Kentucky.
- The total has hit the under in four of Mississippi State's last six games.
- Kentucky is 12-5 ATS in its last 17 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Kentucky's last six games.
- Mississippi State lost to Arkansas, 21-14, at home in Week 5.
- Kentucky lost to Ole Miss in overtime, 42-41, at home in Week 5.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.