Mississippi State vs Auburn Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 5
Mississippi State (3-1, 1-0 SEC) vs. No. 7 Auburn Tigers (4-0, 1-0 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 28, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Jordan-Hare Stadium – Auburn, AL
Mississippi State vs Auburn Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSST: (+320) | AUB: (-420)
Spread: MSST: +10 (-110) | AUB: -10 (-110)
Total: 47 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MSST: 40% | AUB: 60%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: MSST: (+15000) | AUB: (+4000)
Mississippi State vs Auburn Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Mississippi State defeated Auburn, 23-9, at home in Starkville in the the most recent meeting between these programs on Oct. 6, 2018.
- Mississippi State is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Auburn.
- Auburn is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Mississippi State.
- Mississippi State defeated Kentucky, 28-13, at home in Week 4.
- Auburn defeated Texas A&M, 28-20, on the road in Week 4.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.