Mississippi State vs Arkansas Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 10
Mississippi State vs Arkansas Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 10
Mississippi State Bulldogs (3-5, 1-4 SEC) vs. Arkansas Razorbacks (2-6, 0-5 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 2, 2019
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Razorback Stadium – Fayetteville, AR
Coverage: SEC Network
Mississippi State vs Arkansas Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSST: (-290) | ARK: (+230)
Spread: MSST: -7.5 (-105) | ARK: +7.5 (-115)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MSST: 57% | ARK: 43%
Mississippi State vs Arkansas Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Mississippi State defeated Arkansas, 34-3, at home in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Sept. 22, 2018.
- Mississippi State is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Arkansas
- Mississippi State is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups the Arkansas.
- Mississippi State lost to Texas A&M, 49-30, on the road in Week 9.
- Arkansas lost to then-No. 1 Alabama, 48-7, on the road in Week 9.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.