Miranda Maverick vs Sabina Mazo Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Vegas 50 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Maverick vs Mazo Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 50 — Preliminary Card Women's Flyweight Bout
Marina "Fear The" Maverick (9-4-0, 1 KO, 45Submissions) vs. Sabina "Colombian Queen" Mazo (9-3-0, 2 KO's, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, March 12, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Maverick vs Mazo Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 50 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Miranda Maverick: (-325)
- Sabina Mazo: (+250)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Maverick by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Maverick by Points: (N/A)
- Maverick by Submission: (N/A)
- Mazo by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Mazo by Points: (N/A)
- Mazo by Submission: (N/A)
Maverick vs Mazo Prediction
UFC Vegas 50 Maverick-Mazo prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Miranda Maverick (92%)
Method of Victory: Decision (83%)
Maverick vs Mazo Betting Trends & Stats
- Miranda Maverick lost to Erin Blanchfield, by decision, in her last fight on Dec. 11, 2021.
- Sabina Mazo lost to Mariya Agapova, by submission, in her last fight on Oct. 8, 2021.
- Maverick averages 3.76 strikes landed per minute with a 42% accuracy rate.
- Mazo averages 6.45 significant strikes landed per minute with a 44% accuracy rate.
- Maverick averages 2.78 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 58% defense rate.
- Mazo averages 4.50 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 57% defense rate.
- Maverick has a 44% takedown defese rate.
- Mazo averages 0.71 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.