Minnesota vs Illinois Spread, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Minnesota vs Illinois College Basketball Game Info
Minnesota Golden Gophers (6-0, 0-0 Big Ten) vs. No. 13 Illinois Fighting Illini (4-2, 0-0 Big Ten)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 15, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: State Farm Center – Champaign, IL
Minnesota vs Illinois Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MINN: (+340) | ILL: (-430)
Spread: MINN: +8.5 (-110) | ILL: -8.5 (-110)
Total: 146.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MINN: (26%) | ILL: (74%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MINN: (+6500) | ILL: (+1300)
Minnesota vs Illinois Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Minnesota vs Illinois Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Illinois defeated Minnesota, 59-51, in the only head-to-head meeting between these teams on Jan. 30, 2020.
- Illinois is 75-48 in its 123 all-time head-to-head meetings with Minnesota.
- Minnesota is 3-2 straight up in its last five head-to-head matchups against Illinois.
- Minnesota defeated UMKC, 90-61, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 10, 2020.
- Illinois lost to Missouri, 81-78, on the road in its most recent game on Dec. 12, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!