Lynx vs Mystics Game Info
Minnesota Lynx (12-11, 5-6 Away) vs. Washington Mystics (16-7, 7-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Aug. 11, 2019
Start Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Entertainment and Sports Arena – Washington, DC
Lynx vs Mystics Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (+332) | WAS: (-430)
Spread: MIN: +8.5 (-110) | WAS: -8.5 (-110)
Total: 160 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win WNBA Championship: MIN: (+3600) | WAS: (+210)
Lynx vs Mystics Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the under in seven of Minnesota's last 10 games.
- Minnesota is 2-4 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Washington's last five games.
- Washington is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games.
Lynx vs Mystics Prop Bet
All Lynx-Mystics betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Lynx) Total Points: Under 75.5 (-120) – Minnesota has scored more than 75 points only once in a road game since the start of July, which came in their last road contest on Aug. 6. Prior to that, the Lynx went five straight road games, topping out at 75 points. With a July 24 loss to the Mystics, where the Lynx scored 71 points, the Minnesota offense could struggle again today.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.